NOTE: There currently may be delays or issues in postage relating to COVID-19. Once the package is handed to Australia Post, it is out of our control.
Orders will not be processed until payment has been confirmed.
Merlin Mosaica offers a number of options. Direct Bank transfer is our preferred option:
- Direct Bank Transfer (Aust only): Upon checkout you are presented with our Bank Details. Once completing your transaction, please access your private online banking option and use the details provided to make the payment. Direct Bank Transfer takes a bit more effort from you, but returns me the full purchase amount. I pay a fee to offer all other methods. I do not adjust the price to cover this.
To speed up processing, please send a screen shot of the generated receipt.
- Afterpay: Splits your payments in 4 equal instalments. The first is payable at the time of purchase, with the remainder due every fortnight. I will process your order upon purchase (I don’t need to wait for the final payment). Pay on time and incur no fees. Pre-approval is available at time of purchase. An Australian company
- PayPal: A world recognised payment method that protects you in case of issues or disputes.
Available for international customers only.
- Credit Card: Yes you can pay via credit (or debit) card. I do not have visibility of your credit card details, EVER.
- Pay by Wise (International Payments): Allows International customers to pay to a local (to them) bank account, in their own currency, with minimal fees.
NOTE: Merlin Mosaica does not accept cash or cheques.
Additional Charges or Refunds
If, for any reason, I have to request additional monies from you (insufficient postage, additions to an order, etc.), I will send an invoice to your email, depending upon your payment method.
If I can pack your order into a smaller package, I will refund any excess postage fees.
If your order contains an item on Backorder, the entire order will be held until the Backordered item(s) arrives at our store. If you want the other items shipped beforehand, additional shipping charges will apply.
As a small business owner, sometimes my days get busy and I am not always able to process orders immediately (I could be cutting glass). Please allow 2-3 business days for processing.
I do try to process orders as soon as possible, so they can be prepared for shipping and sent out quickly.
Shipping times may vary during peak times including Public & other holiday periods. I will always endeavour to get orders dispatched as soon as possible.
Orders are shipped in Australia Post packaging boxes or satchels where possible. If the package is a non-standard size, I use purpose sourced containers or recycled boxes.
I use environmentally friendly or re-cycled packaging material where I can. Orders are wrapped in honeycomb paper, and I use Eco peanuts as void fill. These will break down in water, and are anti-static.
Every effort is made to pack the items safely, and into the smallest possible package. Please contact me should you experience any breakages (Send me a photo – that can help us improve our packaging methods).
Local Collection (Free)
I am happy to have you collect your order directly from Calwell, ACT. I will advise via text or email when your order is ready for collection. Please contact me to arrange a collection time.
Postage within Australia
I use Australia Post shipping. Please ensure you select the appropriately sized Parcel Post option. Express Post can be selected on the checkout page, using a checkbox provided.
Correct addressing is your responsibility. Complete your shipping details clearly and correctly. If goods are sent back due to incorrect addressing, a re-ship charge may apply.
All packages will be tracked, and a tracking number provided. You can find the tracking number by accessing your My Account Page, and selecting Orders from the Dashboard.
Please check your email (including your junk mail folder) for tracking updates from Australia Post.
I also check on the delivery status of our packages regularly.
Australia Post insurance against damage or loss up to the value of $100 is included in postage costs. Any orders with a value of more than $100 will incur an Insurance fee (payable to Australia Post) of $2.50 for every additional $100 or part thereof.
Due to COVID, delivery timeframes with Australia Post can be uncertain. I recommend selecting Express Post for quicker delivery (although Aussie Post are not guaranteeing next day delivery, these parcels DO get priority).
A SMALL box of up to 5KG is $10.00 Australia-wide.
A MEDIUM box of up to 5KG is $15.00 Australia-wide.
A LARGE box of up to 5KG is $20.00 Australia-wide.
Express Post is an additional $5 above Parcel Post
This cost may vary for larger or heavier packages. Shipping costs cover packaging, postage and handling.
Orders valued at over $150, and some special products or bundles, will be shipped FREE within Australia, except for very heavy items or those requiring specially constructed packaging, including (but not limited to):
- Grinders and any motorised or electrical tools
- Tubs of Epoxy Grout
- Wine Tables
- Larger Substrates or Shapes
NOTE: Australia Post additional insurance is still payable on orders of over $150, as this is based on the value of the cart, not the postage cost.
I offer letter post with tracking for $5.00 Australia-wide. As above express is available for an extra $5.00 Australia-wide. These are for small packages, such as beads. I think it is unfair to charge $10 for a box or satchel for a small order of beads. Please be aware though, that if your order includes LOTS of beads, I may have to use a small parcel satchel. Should this occur, I will advise of additional postage charges.
Due to demand, I have commenced international shipping. The web-site does not provide automatic pricing for international shipping.
I am not in a position to enter into commercial arrangements with international shippers. As such, international shipping can be quite expensive. Please consider carefully. If you are purchasing from overseas:
- select Direct Bank transfer as your payment method (to allow me to quote)
- Select International Shipping (By Arrangement)
- I will contact you with a quote for shipping, based on your address and the parcel weight and dimensions (including packaging)
- Once agreed, I will provide details on the payment options available to you
- Your order will be processed once payment is received
All prices and quotes are in $AUD. Make sure you check your conversion rates before agreeing to proceed.