Stunning tiles – amazing value!!
Tubs will only ship in boxes. Please read the SHIPPING tab.
I will advise at time of of packing if there are any changes to the shipping costs (increase or decrease).
The 20x20mm size are so versatile – they work really well on 3D shapes. You can cut them easily with your favourite wheeled nippers. I recommend QEP Xtremes, but Leponitt Wheeled Nippers work well too.
- vitreous tiles
- iridised finish, with no pits
- UV resistant – will not fade
- suitable for indoor and outdoor
- waterproof: great for bird and bee baths
- Undercut edge makes them easy to fit over corners
- Packed loose by weight. Tile numbers are approximate.
The small tub:
- weighs 350 grams and holds approx. 116 tiles.
- This makes a grid of 10×10 tiles, 20mm each. Allowing 2mm grout lines, that will cover a square 220x220mm (with some left over).
The large tub:
- weighs 700 grams and holds approx. 233 tiles.
- This makes a grid of 15×15 tiles, 10mm each. Allowing 2mm grout lines, that will cover a square 180x180mm (with some left over).
My tiles are now shipping in re-usable screw-top plastic jars. The new way to buy (and store) tiles …
- Proudly Australian made.
- Stackable, screw-top, re-usable BPA Free Polypropylene.
- Great to store your lovelies in, and much better for the environment!
- Easy to see your product.
- No need to fiddle about removing tiles from paper or mesh sheets – these tiles are ready to go!
- No more dealing with single use plastic bags that are harmful to the environment.
julie.mackay55 (verified owner) –
If I could give this tile 6 stars I would! This is my go to tile for so many of my projects. It is the best colour iridised tile you can buy in my opinion, The colour is amazing!.’Oilslick’ is such a fitting name as it truly echoes the rainbow colours when oil and water are put together. I can now buy in this large tub for my projects so much more convenient and works out cheaper. Goes so well with ‘Steel’ tile in my latest project.
Glad you like them! I thought Oilslick was very appropriate too!