Dries crystal clear making it suitable to use on glass on glass applications, making it great for Mosaic work!
- Ideal for interior and external applications
- Neutral cure
- Adheres to Glass, Ceramic, Timber, Concrete, Canvas, most Metals and Plastics
- Water resistant – it will not dissolve nor re-emulsify
- A little goes a LONG way
- Clean up with acetone (nail vanish remover) – use sparingly
- No expiration date – lasts forever!
- Australian made
Prep Multi-Use Adhesive will bond almost anything to anything. Bond strength is greatest on porous surfaces such as timber, fabric, leather, paper, styrene foam, metal, wood and glass, even concrete, plaster and fibro.
It is also a suitable adhesive for non-porous surfaces such as steel, aluminium, brass, copper, ceramics and glass.
It will not re-emulsify nor dissolve if subject to water after drying like PVA’s. Prep Multi-Use Adhesive is a thicker emulsion than PVA’s so it doesn’t drip on vertical surfaces. It has greater bond strength on most surfaces.
Prep Multi-Use Adhesive may also be diluted, for use as a ‘dust sealer’ or primer/sealer’ for concrete and masonry surfaces. It may be used diluted as a bonding agent between layers of concrete or in the mix.
Available in 5 different sizes.
• 125ml Bottle
• 250ml Bottle
• 500ml Bottle
• 1 Litre Bottle
• 4 Litre Jerry Can
There are no reviews yet.