Cannot be combined with other product. These come pre-packed, and I am unable to add other product to this shipment. If you wish to purchase other items, they will have to be in a separate order
NOTE: If these are on backorder, be aware that they need to be shipped from the USA. Shipping times are out of my control, AND stock replenishment will also depend on the amount of product I need to order from my supplier.
Say Goodbye to hand fatigue – Safe, ergonomic, and portable design
- Quick to set up
- Fun to use
- Easy to learn
The Cutters Mate Mini Extra is a grid based cutting system design for those who want to cut free-form shapes. It virtually eliminates pressure on the wrist and shoulder, and removes the need to stand whilst cutting. Ideal for those suffering from arthritis, carpal tunnel or other wrist issues.
The design keeps the cutter angled at 90° to the cutting surface. It employs a weighted head above the carbide cutter to deliver just the correct amount of pressure onto the glass – ensuring a perfect cut every time.
Includes 2 waffle grids (extra available separately).
Just rest your hand on the weighted handle and steer where you want your score
The system is portable for those on the go, and compact for those who need extra space.
Lubricating the cutting wheel (It is recommended that the supplied oil-well be used in preference to filling the weighted cutting handle)
- Untwist and remove the oil-reservoir cap.
- Fill the oil-reservoir with 10 drops of cutting wheel oil. (over-filling will create a hydraulic vacuum lock, and no oil will lubricate the cutting wheel).
- Replace the oil reservoir cap, and you are ready to cut glass.
Weighted steel handle with foam grip
- Large comfortable Grab-On foam grip handle eliminates strain normally experienced while scoring glass.
- Keeps cutting-head at a constant 90 degree angle to the glass to help eliminate bad breaks.
CSG-10 Carbide Cutting-Head and Brass Stylus
- Every version of The Cutter’s Mate includes the CSG-10 Carbide cutting-head for precision scoring.
- The CSG-10 cutting head can be removed from the brass stylus by loosening the set screw.
- Changing the cutting-head has never been easier.
- The cutting-head can rotate 360 degrees continuously.