Arguably the BEST Running Pliers for your glasswork!!
Bohle Silberschnitt Glass Breaking Pliers are for art glass work up to 3/16″ (5 mm) thickness. Glass is broken safely and in a controlled manner. Upper pressure bar can be turned and can be adjusted to the score. Even inner curves and the smallest glass strips can be broken precisely without any splintering. I use these all the time.
- lightweight aluminium
- Ideal for running narrow or complicated curved scores.
- Rotatable pressure bar – splinter-free breaking of inner curves and narrow strips of glass
- Glass thickness up to 5 mm
- Adjustable jaws allow scores to be run from any angle
- Deep throat allows the pliers to reach deeper into the glass than standard pliers
- Minimal pressure required
- Spare pads available.