Stunning soft blue tile, with a magical iridised finish. The tiles glow a very strong turquoise in the dark. Use asis, or cut them easily with your favourite wheeled nippers. I recommend QEP Xtremes, but Leponitt Wheeled Nippers work well too. Cut them into strips, diamonds, petals or leaves; or just use whole.
- 25mm square with a soft rounded edge
- UV resistant – will not fade
- suitable for indoor and outdoor
- waterproof: great for bird and bee baths
- Packed loose by weight. Tile numbers are approximate.
The small tub:
- weighs 400 grams and holds approx. 70 tiles.
- This makes a grid of 8×8 tiles, 25mm each (with some left over).
- Coverage: 216x216mm, allowing for 2mm grout lines
The medium tub:
- weighs 800 grams and holds approx. 145 tiles.
- This makes a grid of 12×12 tiles, 25mm each.
- Coverage: 324x324mm, allowing for 2mm grout lines
My tiles are now shipping in re-usable screw-top plastic jars. The new way to buy (and store) tiles …
- Stackable, screw-top, re-usable BPA Free Polypropylene.
- Great to store your lovelies in, and much better for the environment!
- Easy to see your product.
- No need to fiddle about removing tiles from paper or mesh sheets – these tiles are ready to go!
- No more dealing with single use plastic bags that are harmful to the environment.
- 3 large (or 6 small) tubs will ship in a small satchel.
- 8 large (or 16 small) tubs will ship in a box.
The glow effect has been designed to have a life span equal to that of the tiles themselves. It is produced using non-toxic materials, and the tiles are suitable for all areas, including pools, spas and exterior use.
– tiles are charged automatically by exposure to natural or artificial light.
– the longer the exposure, the stronger the effect.
– the glow effect will last approx. 8 hours when fully charged, starting to diminish after 5/6 hours.
– to ensure that the glow effect is seen to maximum advantage, the surrounding area should be free from additional light sources at night.