Tubs will only ship in boxes. Please read the SHIPPING tab.
I will advise at time of of packing if there are any changes to the shipping costs (increase or decrease).
These may be a little more expensive, but boy, are they worth it! These are gob-smackingly lovely in the daylight, and super-smooth – so grouting is a breeze.
Stunning white tile, with a magical iridised finish. These gorgeous little ones not only look lovely in the daytime (who doesn’t love that elegant finish), but they also glow turquoise in the dark! Great for 3D shapes and edges. Use as is, or cut them easily with your favourite wheeled nippers.
- recycled glass tiles.
- developed as low level lighting for various applications, including pools.
- charge with natural or artificial light.
- will glow for hours.
- 12mm square with a soft rounded edge.
- UV resistant – will not fade.
Easy to clean gloss smooth surface.
Stunning in the daylight – fantabulous at night.
- packed loose by weight. Tile numbers are approximate.
- weighs 75 grams and holds approx. 50 tiles.
- This makes a grid of 6×6 tiles, 10mm each. Allowing 1mm grout lines, that will cover a square 78x78mm (with some left over).
The small tub:
- weighs 450 grams and holds approx. 340 tiles.
- This makes a grid of 18×18 tiles, 12mm each (with some left over).
- Coverage: 250x250mm, allowing for 2mm grout lines
The large tub:
- weighs 900 grams and holds approx. 680 tiles.
- This makes a grid of 26×26 tiles, 12mm each.
- Coverage: 365x365mm, allowing for 2mm grout lines
My tiles are now shipping in re-usable screw-top plastic jars. The new way to buy (and store) tiles …
- Stackable, screw-top, re-usable BPA Free Polypropylene.
- Great to store your lovelies in, and much better for the environment!
- Easy to see your product.
- No need to fiddle about removing tiles from paper or mesh sheets – these tiles are ready to go!
- No more dealing with single use plastic bags that are harmful to the environment.
The glow effect has been designed to have a life span equal to that of the tiles themselves. It is produced using non-toxic materials, and the tiles are suitable for all areas, including pools, spas and exterior use.
– tiles are charged automatically by exposure to natural or artificial light.
– the longer the exposure, the stronger the effect.
– the glow effect will last approx. 8 hours when fully charged, starting to diminish after 5/6 hours.
– to ensure that the glow effect is seen to maximum advantage, the surrounding area should be free from additional light sources at night.