COME JOIN THE REVOLUTION
An innovative stained glass grinder delivering an exquisite glass grinding experience, from Techniglass.
To eliminate the muss of scalloped or rough edges, and the fuss of carrying your grinder to and from the sink, The Grinder®, in combination with BIT Central’s innovative grinding bit heads, provides a machine that is maintenance bliss and a vibration-free, smooth grind!
The only stained glass grinder designed with worldwide compatibility, The Grinder® is fitted with an extensive number of features and possesses a powerful, solid state motor for a premier grinding experience. From keeping the studio clean, to ease of maintenance, The Grinder® has been developed to ensure all your creative needs are covered.
As the packaged unit weighs in at 6kg, shipping will vary depending on destination, but will cost at least $25 (extra large postage). I will advise any additional costs. Express postage is not available on The Grinder®.
NOTE: These only ship out on FRIDAYS
POWERFUL, WHISPER QUIET OPERATION
The Grinder®’s super quiet, powerful motor boasts a torque of 57 oz/in (0.4 N/m) at 4500 RPM, surpassing any model available. Vibration dampening technology absorbs shock and provides added stability to maintain an extremely quiet whisper operation for the most pleasurable grinding.
TREMENDOUS SURFACE AREA
The Grinder® is designed with a spacious 30 x 40 cm surface.
- The LumiShield®: A LED illuminated lens-grade eye shield which can be easily attached. It provides protection from minute glass particles that become airborne and also casts an even amount of light across the work surface area. It is equipped with an energy efficient, super-brite LED light strip to best illuminate the project you are working on.
- Splash Curtain: The Guard® is a wear resistant splash curtain designed to keep the work surface clean and dry. Glass pieces of unlimited size and length can easily slide through the bristles which capture debris and water returning to the reservoir.
- Removable Water Tray: Unlike other grinders, the water reservoir comes equipped with a removable tray which can be easily emptied after use. With handles on each side, the lift-out tray makes cleanup simple and safe. Eliminate carrying a heavy awkward grinder to the sink or potentially spilling its contents on floors and work surfaces. Any accumulated glass grit can be cleaned out with the included scraper and disposed of or repurposed.
- Water Wave Stabilizer & Support System: The uniquely designed main grid has incorporated supports and baffles on the underside to stabilize work surface and limit water movement during tray transport.
- EZ-View Windows & Lift Grid: It’s important to keep a sufficient flow of water to your bit head while grinding. Reservoir water level can be continuously monitored through the EZ-View Windows. The Lift Grid easily removes for the addition of water or cleaning with the smartly-designed cutouts.
- Accessory Drawer: An exclusive, compartmentalised, and built-in drawer is a space saving way to store spare bits, included scraper, Aqua Flow System, replacement brushes, stainless steel bit guards, and other tools!
- Everwear Bit Guard: Made from durable stainless steel, the bit guard allows interchangeable usage of 3/4″ and 1″ grinding bit sizes.
- Guide Track: The Grinder® is equipped with convenient channels located on each side of the working surface for attaching tools.
- Universal Quick-Fit Bit System: The Quick-Fit Bit System features a high-quality diamond grit available in 25mm and 19mm diameters with Rapid, Standard, Fine and Ultra Fine varieties.
- Mini G Elevated Work Surface: The secondary platform with water reservoir can be effortlessly placed atop the main grid enabling use of 1/4″ and 1/8″ spindle top bits. Equipped with its own reservoir, the secondary platform has water ingeniously delivered to the grinding head for flawless execution.
- Platform Dimensions: 33 x 153 x 127 cm
- Elevated surface outfitted with EZ-Lift Grid that can be removed for the addition of water or cleaning with specially-designed cutouts
- Platform is self-sufficient with its own, separate water supply
- The reservoir water level can be continuously monitored through the EZ-View Windows.
- The Aqua Flow System: Artists won’t realize the short comings of a conventional sponge until they’ve experienced the ingenuity of the highly engineered included water system. To replace ineffective sponges and enhance glass grinding, an Aqua Flow System® and brush are included.
- Universally compatible: The Grinder® is equipped with a 1.8 m durable and removable 3-prong cord which meets international standards and is 110-220 VAC compatible.
- Motor: Brushless DC
- Voltage: 110-220 v; Dual voltage for international use
- RPM: 4500 RPM
- Torque: 57 oz/in (0.4 N/m)
- Max Horsepower: 1/6 HP
- 50-60 HZ
- Threaded, open-tip spindle for 1/4″ and 1/8″ jewelry bit attachment
- Low profile, Contemporary Design
- Vibration Control
- Industry’s Best Warranty – 5 years
There are no reviews yet.