Stunningly luxurious pale silver tile. Not a mirrored or foil tile, nor iridescent, this tile has an undefinable glow. Quite simply one of the most beautiful tiles I have ever seen. Use asis, or cut them easily with your favourite wheeled nippers. I recommend QEP Xtremes, but Leponitt Wheeled Nippers work well too. Cut them into strips, diamonds, petals or leaves; or just use whole.
- 25mm square with a soft rounded edge.
- A collection of 6 texture profiles.
- UV resistant – will not fade.
- suitable for indoor and outdoor.
- Not for use under water or in high traffic areas.
- Packed loose by weight. Tile numbers are approximate.
The small tub:
- weighs 400 grams and holds approx. 70 tiles.
- This makes a grid of 8×8 tiles, 25mm each (with some left over).
- Coverage: 216x216mm, allowing for 2mm grout lines.
The large tub:
- weighs 800 grams and holds approx. 145 tiles.
- This makes a grid of 12×12 tiles, 25mm each.
- Coverage: 324x324mm, allowing for 2mm grout lines.
My tiles are now shipping in re-usable screw-top plastic jars. The new way to buy (and store) tiles …
- Stackable, screw-top, re-usable BPA Free Polypropylene.
- Great to store your lovelies in, and much better for the environment!
- Easy to see your product.
- No need to fiddle about removing tiles from paper or mesh sheets – these tiles are ready to go!
- No more dealing with single use plastic bags that are harmful to the environment.
- 3 large (or 6 small) tubs will ship in a small satchel.
- 8 large (or 16 small) tubs will ship in a box.